[FieldTrip] Brainstorm Integration

Tzvetan Popov tzvetan.popov at uni-konstanz.de
Mon Jun 8 15:10:33 CEST 2015

Dear Gerome,

I’ve never worked with Brainstorm data matrix (.mat) but I suspect that from this mat file you could easily derive the required information in order to get started with FieldTrip.
Please look at this FAQ: http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/faq/how_can_i_import_my_own_dataformat
Probably the most relevant part is: “Circumvent the FieldTrip reading funcitons” that provides what type of data is needed and how should it be organized in order to be suitable for analysis in FieldTrip.
Good luck
tzvetan