[FieldTrip] unequal sample number across trials after downsampling

Frédéric Roux f.roux at bcbl.eu
Fri Jun 5 11:58:50 CEST 2015

Dear all,

I've encountered an error in my analysis pipeline due to the fact
that after calling ft_resampledata I am left with an unequal number
of samples across trials.

For example length(meg_data.trial{1}) = 2401 whereas length(meg_data.trial{2}) = 2400

I am speculating that this is due to differences in rounding and wanted
to ask if there's a simple way of solving this problem?

Any help or suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Best,

Fred

--
Frédéric Roux
Postdoctoral Scientist, Marie-Curie fellow

f.roux at bcbl.eu
Tel: +34 943 309 300 Ext 211
Fax: +34 943 309 052

Legal disclaimer/Aviso legal/Lege-oharra: www.bcbl.eu/legal-disclaimer