[FieldTrip] importing CNT or EDF data into fieldtrip

Nikola Valchev nikola.valchev.umcg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 14:13:42 CEST 2015

Dear all,

I have a possibly rather basic question. I want to read my data with
fieldtrip but the formats I can use are either EDF or CNT. That means that I
do not have a separate file with my coded triggers (EDF format) or I have a
small file NAME.trg (CNT format) which contains information which I can't
read.

The question is how can I read my triggers from the EDF file or convert the
NAME.trg file into something similar to the NAME.vmrk file which is created
when data is in EEG format.

Any hint is very appreciated.

Best regards

Nikola