[FieldTrip] Filedtrip Buffer with BCI2000

Okba Bekhelifi okba.bekhelifi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 04:07:34 CEST 2015

Hi!
I'm working on BCI research projects, and I need to acquire data from gtec
amplifiers, I'm trying to use the Fieldtrip buffer to do so, I followed the
example tutorial on BCI2000 wiki but I didn't succeed, what I did was
changing the SignalProcessing Port in the BCI2000 config to 1972 (same as
for the buffer in Maltab) and run both the BCI2000 modules and the sample
Matlab code, but I had an error message: Error using buffer
ERROR: failed to create socket (1)
Any help will be appreciated
I'm using the latest version of both BCI2000 and FieldTrip
Best Regards