[FieldTrip] updatesens option with planar gradient

Robin robince at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 12:42:54 CEST 2015

Hello,

I have selected heartbeat and eye movement ICA components in my MEG data
and I would now like to remove them from the data.

I saw there is an "updatesens" option in ft_rejectcomponent which seems to
update the gradiometer definitions when the components are rejected, but I
couldn't find any further description of what this is.

After component rejection I would like to calculate the planar gradient
with ft_megplanar. In this case should what is the correct setting for
updatesens in the ft_rejectcomponent stage?

Thanks,

Robin