[FieldTrip] error using ft_databrowser (bug)

Robin robince at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 12:59:27 CEST 2015

I have just updated my FieldTrip version to the current GitHub version and
I'm getting the same error with Matlab R2015a.

There doesn't seem to be any matlabversion.m in the current GitHub source
tree as there was in previous versions.

Copying FT/private/matlabversion.m from an earlier version stops the errors
for me.

Cheers

Robin