[FieldTrip] Channel repair problem

isabella premoli isabella.premoli at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 14:33:51 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I am using ft_channelrepair to delete and interpolate bad channels.
However, I noticed that after this process the order of the labels is
changed and the interpolated channels are placed at the end of cfg.label
list. As you can imagine, this situation differs between subjects and
conditions.

My question is, when I run ft_timelockgrandaverage to calculate the grand
average across subjects and condition, has the fact that each
subject/condition has different cfg.labels been taken into account?

If not, how can I deal with it?

Many thanks!

Isabella