[FieldTrip] 50-50 PhD at Aston (Birmingham) and Macquarie (Sydney)

Kessler, Klaus k.kessler at aston.ac.uk
Fri Jun 5 11:37:53 CEST 2015

Dear All

Are you about to finish a Masters and are looking for a PhD abroad, or do you know someone who is looking for such an opportunity? Well this one will get the successful candidate to the UK as well as to Australia. The PhD will start off at Aston University (Birmingham, UK) for 1.5 years using MEG with adults on the autism spectrum (ASD) and will then move to Macquarie University (Sydney, AUS) for another 1.5 years, where research will most likely expand to testing children with ASD in the MEG (using same/similar paradigms). We are particularly interested in theta-gamma coupling and long-range theta phase coupling in ASD, using a selection of perceptual and cognitive paradigms. Some experience with Fieldtrip or another MEG/EEG analysis software would be very helpful, hence, we would really appreciate your help with disseminating this advert. More information is available online: http://www.findaphd.com/search/ProjectDetails.aspx?PJID=64012

Many thanks and looking forward to hearing from you!
Klaus

Professor Klaus Kessler
Aston Brain Centre
School of Life and Health Sciences