[FieldTrip] fieldtrip Digest, Vol 55, Issue 2

Tom Holroyd tomh at kurage.nimh.nih.gov
Tue Jun 2 19:33:23 CEST 2015

Several people have been doing things with spectral clustering,
involving the graph Laplacian, wherein we say that each voxel of the
brain is a node in a graph, and various connectivity measures connect
the nodes. The Laplacian of the graph has many interesting properties,
and the first K eigenvalues can be used to create clusters.

I'm afraid I don't know how to do permutation stats on that, but
k-means clustering of the graph eigenvectors can have random starting
points ...

Dr. Tom
--
"There are not more than five musical notes,
yet the combinations of these five give rise to