[FieldTrip] Creating a New CTF Ds file

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Tue Jul 28 21:31:31 CEST 2015

Hi Luke,

No, FieldTrip does not allow for this ‘reverse' writing of the CTF format. Out of curiosity, is there a particular reason why you would want to do that? You could check the low-level ctf code that comes shipped with fieldtrip (in external/ctf/), there are a bunch of functions that start with write*. Reverse-engineering all this is probably possible (I would start with a low-level description of the data that is outputted as a structure by readCTFds.m. My hunch would be that the MATLAB-representation of the data should be in the exact same format to make it writeable.

Jan-Mathijs Schoffelen, MD PhD, Senior researcher

Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics
Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging

E-mail: j.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl<mailto:j.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl>
Telephone: +31-24-3614793

http://www.hettaligebrein.nl
http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org