[FieldTrip] Fwd: BrainVision Recorder Remote Data Access (RDA)

ANKAN BISWAS ankan30714 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 10:54:03 CEST 2015

Dear Field trip Users,

 For real time data analysis from BRAIN AMP product I am
using ft_realtime_brainampproxy.m function to send the data via RDA client
to fieldtrip in one matlab session while in another matlab session I am using
modiefied version of ft_realtime_signalviewer function to analysis the data
in blocks. Now my questions are as follows:

1>  Can we somehow eliminate the need of running two matlab session
 simultaneously?

2> Is there any way to clear the buffer to start afresh in subsequent
runs? Otherwise

some data would always getting accumulated and the analysis can no longer in

realtime.

Any help would be highly appreciated as  we are not able to proceed in
realtime analysis
without resolving the issue.

Many thanks!

Ankan