[FieldTrip] Jump artifacts not detected

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Fri Jul 10 18:27:29 CEST 2015

Hi Mats,
It all pertains, as I implied earlier, to what the data looks like after the application of the specific algorithmic parameters (and the Z-scoring). I think the discussion would benefit if you show us some screenshots with the ‘interactive’ figure that illustrates your problem. Note that you pasted code in an earlier e-mail that used ft_artifact_zvalue_old. In my comment with respect to a newer version of the code, I meant the use of the suffix ‘old’.

BW,
JM