[FieldTrip] how to generate a cross correlogram using two m clust .t files

youngk11 youngk11 at uci.edu
Fri Jul 10 19:28:54 CEST 2015

Hi, all

I am trying to make a cross correlogram using two of m clust .t files
acquired from 16 hours of cortical recording and spike sorting process
using tetrodes. The problem is the initialization of cfg is not clear to
me for example, cfg.spikechannel or  cfg.trialfun.

I cannot run ft_definetrial(cfg) as well as
ft_spike_maketrials(cfg,spike) which seems to be necessary to run the
ft_spike_xcorr.

Have anybody tried this before?

Thanks a lot for your help in advance.

Young