[FieldTrip] Error in DICS Source Localization (Beamformer)

Tzvetan Popov tzvetan.popov at uni-konstanz.de
Mon Jul 20 22:29:01 CEST 2015

Dear Helen,

you seem to compute the source model on the fly. From the feedback "642 dipoles inside, 0 outside" I suspect some mismatch between the units of the geometrical objects (i.e. headmodel, sourcemodel, electrodes).
Could you please execute the following where vol is the headmodel (3rd compartment of the bem model), grid your sourcemodel and elec your electrodes:

    figure;
    ft_plot_vol(vol, 'edgecolor', 'none'); alpha 0.4;
    ft_plot_mesh(grid.pos(grid.inside,:));
    ft_plot_sens(elec, 'style', '*g');

best
Tzvetan