[FieldTrip] Visualizing channel-frequency clusters

Jose Rebola jrebola at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 18:44:25 CEST 2015

Hi!

How can I visualize a channel-frequency cluster?
I mean, imagine I have two conditions , 80 trials each, and I want to
compare their spectrums in every channel (obtained through mtmfft not
mtmconvol, so no timebins).
I do a non-parametric randomization procedure.

I tested for all (63) channels and frequencies 2:80.

I end up with  63x79 stat, mask and prob matrices.

How can I visualize the resulting clusters?

Is it possible to adapt from the examples, which show, for the frequency of
20Hz, clusters found in the channelsxtime combination?

Instead of several topoplots along different times, can't I get these along
different frequencies?

Thanks,
Jose