[FieldTrip] Cluster-based permutation test (CBPT)

José Antonio Uriguen Garaizabal jose.uriguen at deusto.es
Tue Jul 14 12:41:24 CEST 2015

Thanks a lot Johanna

I actually did that right after posting this question. I had to try a few
of the latest FT distributions, since I was getting some installation
errors. It seems to be working now, but I didn't know how to update the
post.

It can now be closed. I will soon create a new one asking a few details on
the implementation of the permutation based test itself, since I am
comparing it to my own implementation and I find some differences.

Thanks
Jose