[FieldTrip] Connectivity comparison across conditions

Jose Rebola jrebola at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 12:12:00 CEST 2015

Thank you Jan, but I don't quite follow.

1.
I want to perform this analysis intra-subject.
I have a plv value for the elctrode combination 1&2 at 30Hz for condition
1, and another value for condition 2 (they both have 80 trials)
Not sure I understand what you mean by permuting the trial labels and what
I would do with the obtained values.

2.
Also, is it not possible to do this along time?
I mean, the paper of Lachaux in 99 establishes plv in such a way that you
get a plv value for each time point.
In this case, I could compare the timeseries for the two conditions, right?
Is there any way to do this in fieldtrip? Does it compute any connectivity
measure along time?

Thanks once again!