[FieldTrip] Trial matrix from .nxe raw data

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Mon Jul 6 09:56:53 CEST 2015

Hi Assi,
This is something only the person who designed (and programmed) the experiment can answer, because only this person knows the meaning and definition of the triggers. If you are unsure about which triggers are present in your data (and which triggers FieldTrip automagically detects) you can specify cfg.trialdef.eventvalue = ‘?’ when calling ft_definetrial.
Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs