[FieldTrip] PhD studentships related to MEG research at university of Ulster

Markus Butz Markus.Butz at uni-duesseldorf.de
Thu Jan 29 15:52:29 CET 2015

Dear Vahab

just saw your job add and thought you might also be interested in advertising this over the mailing list of
www.megcommunity.org(http://www.megcommunity.org).
This is a non-commercial website run by MEG researchers from different labs and countries.
You can reach a couple of hundred of MEG researchers worldwide via our mailing list by now.

Hope this helps and best wishes
Markus

PS: All the best for your MEG research and starting up the new MEG centre!