[FieldTrip] Wilson Factorization

Per Arnold Lysne lysne at unm.edu
Tue Jan 13 01:18:43 CET 2015

Hi Mathieu,

    I have had a similar problem when trying to factor a spectral matrix generated from an average evoked response. In case you are trying to do the same thing, my solution has been to transform individual trials to the time/frequency domain and do the averaging there. I get usable results when factoring the resulting power spectral matrix.

    Hope that helps,

Per Lysne
University of New Mexico