[FieldTrip] only read this is you are doing source reconstruction on eeg data

Tyler Grummett tyler.grummett at flinders.edu.au
Tue Jan 13 00:36:41 CET 2015

Hi jan,

I accidentally updated without checking what my previous version of field trip was, is there a way of finding out?

Also, if you came from a different toolbox with different electrode positions and copied all the locations from fieldtrip and inserted them, will that cause inaccurate results? I was advised to do this a while ago when I was having issues aligning my electrode positions with fieldtrip's

Tyler