[FieldTrip] Electrode Alignment

Ying Li yingli.ucla at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 01:08:30 CET 2015

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to align my .elc electrode file (ALS coordinate) to the template
head model provided by fieldtrip (MNI coordinate).

Since we used ANT electrode (as attached) to measure the EEG, so there are
not Lpa, Rpa, and Nz fiducials in the electrodes. Therefore, it seems that
I can't use "automatic alignment" to align the electrode. Also, it is very
difficult to only use "interactive alignment" to align the electrode...

I already know that the electrode coordinate is "als", so I'm wondering
whether there exists some other methods that can help to transform the
electrode to the "MNI coordinate". I'll appreciate your help a lot !

Best,

Ying