[FieldTrip] Cluster-based permutation tests for between-subject design

Yoni Levy yoniilevy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 08:13:34 CET 2015

Dear Eric,

Following up on the thread from about 2 months ago, in your reply (in FAQs:
http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/faq/how_can_i_test_an_interaction_effect_using_cluster-based_permutation_tests),
when you mention the mixed between-within-subjects design, I assume
that you refer to a design with two subjects groups which are of equal size
(e.g. 12 participants vs 12 participants, and not 14 participants vs 12
participants). I assume that in the latter case (unequal groups' size),
testing the interaction effect would not be possible; correct?

Thanks,
Yoni