[FieldTrip] help with topoplot_TFR

Tzvetan Popov tzvetan.popov at uni-konstanz.de
Wed Jan 28 17:20:29 CET 2015

Dear Payashi,

you could compute the ratio per sample point and write it for example in ratiodata.avg= ratio. Where ratio is a chan_time matrix. Then you could type ratiodata.label = freq_continuous.label; ratiodata.dimord = ‘chan_time’. Next, you can use ft_multiplotER which handles time domain data where cfg.xlim is the option you need in order to plot the ratio topography for a particular time point. Is this what you need?
good luck
tzvetan