[FieldTrip] Biosemi eventtype problem

Vitoria Piai v.piai.research at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 20:54:42 CET 2015

Thanks, Ricarda and JM!
JM, I know for sure it's not a FT problem :)

I checked the E-prime scripts used and all the markers were sent
(according to the E-prime code). What I'm trying to figure out is what
kind of conversion was applied between E-prime and Biosemi so I can work
backwards and still detect my events. It doesn't seem to be a linear
transformation between what E-prime sent and Biosemi coded...
Anyways, thanks a lot for your thoughts!
Vitoria