[FieldTrip] Biosemi eventtype problem

Ricarda Braukmann r.braukmann at donders.ru.nl
Fri Jan 23 18:14:31 CET 2015

Hi Vitoria,

Im not sure this will help you but I still wanted to come back to the
recoding that worked for me (and sorry for being so vague on it in my first
email)

So, I recoded it in Matlab. I first find the events in the bdf datafile and
then redefine them using a small script I made myself (I am convinced there
is an easier way but this worked for me  and I had limited time and mainly
wanted to have a quick look at the data):

 event = ft_read_event(bdfdataset);
 %redfine the events:
 event = EEGSynch_FFT_trialfun_BioSemiMarkerRedefine(event);

I attached my redefine function if you want to have a look. In my case the
first of the two markers should always be 255 which the script checks, but
this might be different in your case.

Let me know if anything is unclear still.
Best,
Ricarda

--

Ricarda Braukmann, MSc
PhD student

Radboud University Medical Centre & Baby Research Center

Centre for Neuroscience & Centre for Cognition

Room B.01.22
Phone: +31 (0) 24 36 12652
Email: r.braukmann at donders.ru.nl
Website: http://www.zebra-project.nl/