[FieldTrip] multi plot and layout

Robert Oostenveld r.oostenveld at donders.ru.nl
Mon Jan 5 17:55:09 CET 2015

Hi Emilie

ft_rejectvisual with method=channel does not make use of the layout, so that is not a suitable comparison.

Can you do

cfg = [];
cfg.layout = 'biosemi64.lay';
layout = ft_prepare_layout(cfg)

and compare layout.label with the labels in the data? Or you can also simply open the biosemi64.lay file in a text editor.

best regards,
Robert