[FieldTrip] calculating behavioural-power correlation

Stolk, A. (Arjen) a.stolk at donders.ru.nl
Tue Feb 17 10:18:13 CET 2015

Hi Hweeling,

Have a look at the help of ft_statfun_correlationT, which might be the function you're looking for. This function calculates correlations between two variables (e.g. subjects' behaviors and brain activities) and converts the resulting correlation coefficients to t-statistics.

Best,
arjen

Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging
Radboud University Nijmegen