[FieldTrip] Fieldtrip Compatibility with FSL generated meshes

Berdakh Abibullaev berdakho at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 17:43:47 CET 2015

Hello Jan-Mathijs,

My apologies for not being constructive in posing my question.
By anatomy folder I meant the MRI segmentation results (scalp, outer skull,
inner skull (CSF) and brain) generated by FSL.

*Can I use the FieldTrip to load those segmentation results to generate
meshes and model BEM for source estimation? *

As you know that extracting cortical matters from infant MRI is an
extremely difficult task as

most MRI segmentation tools are developed using adult brain parameters.
And, I presume that "ft_volumesegment" cannot handle infant MRI
segmentation.

Thanks again,
Berdakh.