[FieldTrip] lead field Cholesky....

RICHARDS, JOHN RICHARDS at mailbox.sc.edu
Mon Feb 16 14:37:47 CET 2015

Update on this.  I may have solved my own problem.  I had “nasal cavity” with an assigned conductivity of 0.  I changed this to a very small value, and it passed this step at least once.  I will let you know if this happens again.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

John

John E. Richards Carolina Distinguished Professor
Department of Psychology
University of South Carolina
Columbia, SC  29208
Dept Phone: 803 777 2079