[FieldTrip] Appending data from two sessions for ICA

Jörn M. Horschig jorn at artinis.com
Wed Feb 11 14:29:48 CET 2015

Hi Giorgio,

you could also try to use ft_megrealign, which projects the channels of your
data to source space and then projects the activity back to some predefined
set of sensors. I have never tested how well this function works, but it was
intended for such purposes back then ;)
http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/reference/ft_megrealign
The documentation states that it's for timelocked data, but I am 100% sure
that the code will only work on  raw data. Maybe test both, simply copying
over the sensor description as Eleke (I like that typo!) suggested and
compare it with what ft_megrealign gives you and decide for yourself what
you prefer best/seems to give most reliable results.

Best,
Jörn

--

Jörn M. Horschig, Software Engineer
Artinis Medical Systems  |  +31 481 350 980