[FieldTrip] real time EEG

Philipp Taesler p.taesler at uke.uni-hamburg.de
Thu Feb 5 15:39:00 CET 2015

Hello Vahid,

I have not worked with real-time much, also I've never read EEG data
over RS232, but you might want to look at the

ft_realtime_signalproxy.m

function. Apparently it is just generating random data, you can see this
in line 114. Here you would have to splice in your RS232 data somehow,
maybe you can get a hint getting started here

http://de.mathworks.com/help/matlab/matlab_external/getting-started-with-serial-i-o.html

Maybe you will also get some more help from someone who has actually
worked with something closer to your setup.

Best regards and happy hacking,
Phil

--
Philipp Taesler, MSc.