[FieldTrip] Stats matrix incomplete - cluster-based permutation test

Stephen Politzer-Ahles stephen.politzer-ahles at ling-phil.ox.ac.uk
Sun Dec 13 12:12:40 CET 2015

Hi Anne,

It looks like you're running stats on grand-average structures created with
cfg.keepindividual='no' (because your Correct and Incorrect structures have
an .avg field). I always do stats on a grand-average structure created with
cfg.keepindividual='yes' (which will yield a structure with no .avg field,
and instead an .individual field, which in your case will be 24x34x600,
since you have participants). Do things work out better if you try it that
way?

Best,
Steve

---
Stephen Politzer-Ahles
University of Oxford
Language and Brain Lab
Faculty of Linguistics, Phonetics & Philology
http://users.ox.ac.uk/~cpgl0080/