[FieldTrip] filed trip

Pelt, S. van (Stan) stan.vanpelt at donders.ru.nl
Fri Dec 11 09:09:14 CET 2015

Dear Aishwarya,

The data structure should look something like this:

% 1. Load data
load EEGdata.mat

% 2. Make FieldTrip structure, manually
data.label={'Channel1Name’,’Channel2Name’,’Channel3Name’}; %your channel names
data.trial{1}=[Channel1Data; Channel2Data; Channel3Data]'; % do for each trial: channelsxtimepoints data
data.fsample=500; %your recording sampling frequency
data.time{1}=[Trial1Timepoints]; % for each trial: timepoints per data sample (e.g: [0 0.02 0.04 0.06 etc])

Going through the Walktrough Tutorial will be the best starting point when you just started to use FieldTrip: http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/walkthrough
After that, you may go through the other Tutorial documentation or Example Matlab scripts.

Best,
Stan

--
Stan van Pelt, PhD