[FieldTrip] Realtime TMSi Porti

Jörn M. Horschig jorn at artinis.com
Wed Aug 26 08:47:43 CEST 2015

Dear Wan Amirah,

have you tried contacting the TMSi support? They have experience with this and should be able to help you. In any case, make sure to give a detailed description on what you are doing and what does not work (supported by code snippets and/or screenshots). Best of luck!

Best,

Jörn

--

Jörn M. Horschig, PhD, Software Engineer

 <http://www.artinis.com/> Artinis Medical Systems  |  +31 481 350 980