[FieldTrip] beamformer on EEG data

Wu, Jia jia.wu at yale.edu
Mon Aug 31 22:33:32 CEST 2015

Hi,
I'm new to the community and fieldtrip. I'm trying to use beamformer to do oscillatory source localization on some EEG data.

I thought I stumbled upon some tutorial specific on this top on the fieldtrip wiki, but I couldn't find it any more. Most source localization materials seem to be for MEG data. And I've been confused about the steps to build a correct headmodel, sourcemodel, leadfield based on only EEG information.

Anybody has a quick link to the tutorial? If such tutorial doesn't exist I will email the group about my specific questions.

best,
-jia