[FieldTrip] MEG gradiometer leadfield units (HINDRIKS, RIKKERT)

Marc Lalancette marc.lalancette at sickkids.ca
Thu Aug 27 18:02:17 CEST 2015

Hi Rikkert,

I ran into the same question some time ago and eventually figured it out.  Assuming the code has not changed, it depends on the units you use and I had to use a correction factor when using lengths in cm.  See this thread for details:
http://mailman.science.ru.nl/pipermail/fieldtrip/2014-September/008438.html

By the way, there were open issues regarding units back then, you can search fieldtrip's Bugzilla to check the current status.

Cheers,

Marc Lalancette
Lab Research Project Manager, Research MEG lab
Department of Diagnostic Imaging, Program in Neurosciences and Mental Health
The Hospital for Sick Children, 555 University Avenue, Room S742, Toronto, ON, M5G 1X8
416-813-7654 x201535