[FieldTrip] error with ft_redefinetrial

nivethida t dr.nivethida at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 16:51:30 CEST 2015

Hi all,
I am trying to segment my 5s long dataset into chunks of 500ms.

cfg = [];
cfg.length = 0.5;
cfg.overlap = 0;
data_imwr_rest_seg = ft_redefinetrial(cfg, data_imwr_rest);

Some (not all) of the datasets give me the following error message:

*Index exceeds matrix dimensions.*

*Error in ft_fetch_data (line 104)      count(trlbeg:trlend) =
count(trlbeg:trlend) + 1;Error in ft_redefinetrial (line 246)
data.trial{iTrl} = ft_fetch_data(dataold, 'header', hdr,    'begsample',
begsample, 'endsample', endsample, 'chanindx',    1:hdr.nChans,
'skipcheckdata', 1);Error in ft_redefinetrial (line 304)  data   =
ft_redefinetrial(tmpcfg, data);*
There is also a warning message that appears for all trials -

*Warning: Size input contains non-integer values. This will error ina
future release. Use FLOOR to convert to integer values. > In ft_fetch_data
at 94  In ft_redefinetrial at 246  In ft_redefinetrial at 304 *

Can anyone help me identify what the problem could be?

Thanks,
Nivethida

--
Dr.Nivethida Thirugnanasambandam,