[FieldTrip] EEG source localization: ft_sourcegrandaverage does not keep individual data

Kristoffer Appel krisappel at uos.de
Thu Aug 13 10:32:35 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I analyze data from an EEG experiment. Within-subject design, 8 subjects
each produced trial data in two conditions.

I have used ft_sourceanalysis on the data from ft_freqanalysis for
obtaining the source data for each subject and each conditon, which
works (at least ft_sourceplot shows something which seems to make sense).

I use ft_sourcegrandaverage on the data of one condition of all 8
subjects, and a grand average is computed. So far, so good.

But:
I specify   cfg.keepindividual = 'yes';
However, the single subject data are not kept, so I can't use
ft_sourcestatistics.

What could I have done wrong?

Kind regards
Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Appel, M.Sc.

Institut für Kognitionswissenschaft
Universität Osnabrück
Albrechtstraße 28, 49076 Osnabrück
Raum: 31/405
Tel: +49-541-969-7090, Fax:+49-541-969-2246
Email: krisappel at uos.de