[FieldTrip] Realtime TMSi Porti

Wan Amirah W Azlan wanamirahwanazlan at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 26 07:47:38 CEST 2015

Hi,
Does anyone here can help me how to connect the TMSi Porti in the fieldtrip? So that I am able to display the signal?This is because I have difficulty in connecting TMSI Porti. Is there ant steps that I'm missing?
I already used the functions available such as ft_realtime_signalviewer and ft_read_data. But none of them are working.I am using windows 7 64 bit, but I also tried in windows XP 32 bits. However, also not working.Thanks.
 Regards,Wan Amirah binti W Azlan,Postgraduate student,Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka,Hang Tuah Jaya, 76100 Durian Tunggal,  Melaka, Malaysia.Tel (H/P): +60193702134