[FieldTrip] Error using ft_multiplotER (line 553), labels in data and labels in layout do not match

Jana Klimova jk604 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Aug 12 18:24:52 CEST 2015

Hello,

I am using Fieldtrip interactive plotting under MEEGtools in SPM12
toolbox in MATLAB to plot ERP topography over a period of interest. It's
working fine for magnetometers (MEG modality) but when I choose MEGCOMB
modality, I get an error: 'Error using ft_multiplotER (line 553) labels
in data and labels in layout do not match'. Has anyone got this error
before and managed to figure out what's wrong? If I want to plot the
same data using display function in SPM, I don't have any problems with
MEGCOMB modality. It just doesn't allow me to average over time, that's
why I decided to use Fieldtrip functions.
Thanks a lot in advance for any suggestions.

Kind regards,
Jana