[FieldTrip] error when I convert .mri data into mgz or other format

Robert Oostenveld r.oostenveld at donders.ru.nl
Tue Apr 14 09:47:31 CEST 2015

Hi Zhang,

You should specify the anatomical data as a 3D array, not as a structure.

So rather than
  ft_write_mri('ddd',x,'dataformat','mgz', 'transform',x.transform)
you should do
  ft_write_mri('ddd’,x.anatomy,'dataformat','mgz', 'transform',x.transform)

Note also that you should not expect an output from ft_write_mri.

best regards,
Robert