[FieldTrip] fast & coarse artifact rejection

Jose joseluisblues at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 09:35:47 CEST 2015

Dear fellows,

My name is José Luis, I’m working with Micromed data in the Clinic Research
Unit in Ville-Evrard in France. I succeed at importing and reading my data
with Fieldtrip. I would like to do a superficial and fast ERP analysis
(just for checking purposes), and I was wondering if there any way to tell
Fieldtrip to remove trials that exceed a threshold (like -+80 uV). Meaning
that I don’t want to go through ICA or any other method like this (for the
moment). Is that possible?,
Any hint would be appreciated.

best,
José Luis