[FieldTrip] Can you view the Livestream lectures (MEG/EEG toolkit)?

Lam, N.H.L. (Nietzsche) n.lam at donders.ru.nl
Thu Apr 16 17:26:17 CEST 2015

Dear FieldTrip users,

Next week we will provide a live broadcast of the lectures from the 4-day MEG/EEG toolkit course at the Donders in Nijmegen, on our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/FieldTripToolboxTV

Please check whether the videos are available in your country (click on one of the scheduled live stream videos - you should see a clock that counts down to the lecture).  If you get the message "Live streaming is not available in your country due to right issues" please reply to this email and state your country so that we can find a solution prior to the toolkit next week.  We appreciate your help to make this a smooth broadcast.

Best,
Nietzsche (on behalf of the FieldTrip team)

P.S.  Full course program of the workshop  http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/workshop/toolkit2015,