[FieldTrip] Can you view the Livestream lectures (MEG/EEG toolkit)?

Mariya Kharaman mariya.kharaman at uni-konstanz.de
Fri Apr 17 09:45:25 CEST 2015

 Dear all,

I am in Germany and as it seems, I will not be able to watch the videos ("Live Streaming ist wegen Rechteproblemen in Deutschland leider nicht möglich." =   "Live streaming is not available in your country due to right issues". I really hope the solution will be found!

Thank you very much!

Best wishes,
Mariya