[FieldTrip] Can you view the Livestream lectures (MEG/EEG toolkit)?

David Schubring david.schubring at uni-konstanz.de
Thu Apr 16 18:07:43 CEST 2015

Hello FieldTrip users,

I don't know about the exact legal situation here, but since you
probably won't stream copyrighted material a proxy plugin should be
fine? At least it works for me (in germany) - which means, at the moment
I can see the countdown.

There is a ton of browser plugins for unblocking youtube, the one I use
for Mozilla Firefox is called "ProxTube" (there should be one for Chrome
as well):
https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/proxtube/

Cheers,
David