[FieldTrip] Questions about matrix lead field

gamaliel huerta urrea gamaliel.ghu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 21:34:03 CEST 2014

*According to:*

*"I need generate a 3D head model from a resonance, then co register
this head model with  10-20 electrode system to create my lead field
matrix.
*this will work if you have the 3D position of the electrodes".

I have only the patient MRIs, but no 3D positions of electrodes, just
know that the system used in the acquisition is the 10-20 system with
a number of fixed electrodes . Can i make my matrix Leadfield
electrode using a template as standard_1020.elc?

Regards

--
*Gamaliel Huerta*
*Ingeniería Civil Biomédica*