[FieldTrip] (no subject)

KatrinH Heimann katrinheimann at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 16:49:59 CEST 2014

Dear all,

I encounter a strange problem using ft_databrowser for artifact detection.
Basically I can't see all channels anymore, because the distance between
the single channels is so wide that some get out of the window. I did not
have this problem before. The only thing I changed until it worked is that
I added a filter (before I filtered the data in another program). Did
somebody encounter this problem before?
thanks and best
Below my (simple) code.

cfg                     = [];

cfg.dataset             = name;

cfg.trialfun            = 'ft_trialfun_general';

cfg.trialdef.eventtype  = 'trigger';

cfg.trialdef.eventvalue = 'stim';

cfg.trialdef.prestim    = 0.216; % in seconds

cfg.trialdef.poststim   = 7.284; % in seconds (whole time of video
observation plus resynch phase)

cfg                     = ft_definetrial(cfg);

cfg.channel    = 'all';

cfg.preproc.detrend       = 'yes';

cfg.preproc.demean = 'yes';

cfg.preproc.baselinewindow = [-2.1 -2.0]

cfg.preproc.bpfilter = 'yes';

cfg.preproc.bpfreq = [0.1 45];



obs_data           = ft_preprocessing(cfg);

cfg = [];

cfg.viewmode = 'vertical';

cfg.continuous = 'no';


cfg = ft_databrowser(cfg,obs_data);

obs_data_try = ft_rejectartifact (cfg,obs_data);
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mailman.science.ru.nl/pipermail/fieldtrip/attachments/20140922/b476b1cd/attachment-0001.html>

More information about the fieldtrip mailing list