[FieldTrip] Making Layout from Digitizer file

Nishant Jain N.Jain at tudelft.nl
Fri Sep 19 16:16:55 CEST 2014

Hello,

I have a .res digitizer file with 3D electrode positions of a non-standard BioSemi cap. To make a layout, I thought to use ft_prepare_layout. One of the options with that function is to make a structure of the electrode positions, which is possible since I can have the 3D coordinates on MATLAB.

However, there is no information on the format of the cfg structure required by this function. I tried making a cfg.elec which contains a 160x3 matrix, but it gives me errors.

How can I use the 3D position data to construct a layout?

Best regards,

Nishant Jain
PhD candidate, 4D EEG Project.

TU Delft / Department of Biomechatronics & Biorobotics
Mekelweg 2
2628 CD Delft
E  n.jain at tudelft.nl<mailto:n.jain at tudelft.nl>