[FieldTrip] Where to add a trialfun?

Ana Laura Diez Martini diezmartini at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 19:18:25 CEST 2014

Thank you Nietzsche!

I added it where you suggested and now this is the error I get:

Error using feval
Invalid function name 'trialfun_bit2dec(cfg)'.

Error in definetrial (line 105)
    trl   = feval(cfg.trialfun, cfg);

Error in process_ERP_1_fieldtrip (line 97)
    cfg = definetrial(cfg);

Something I was worried about is that I use an old version of Fieldtrip for
my scripts because I wrote them long ago and this trialfun uses the new
format (with 'ft_s',etc.). Could this affect it in any way?

Thanks again!